Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the ultimate fix for your tactical strategy addiction. Dive into a deep, turn-based, tactical combat system inspired by the XCOM games. Journey through a post-human world of abandoned cities, crumbling highways, and overgrown countryside. Check back at the Ark, a neon-bathed oasis of ill repute and questionable characters, to restock your supplies and plan out your next adventure. Sneak through shadows to avoid conflict or to catch enemies unaware. Real-time stealth allows you full control of approach: sneak into an enemy camp, position the team of Mutants to your advantage, and gain the element of surprise. Unlock new mutations and abilities for your Mutants, such as Selma’s grasping vines, Bormin’s Charge, and Dux‘ uncanny ability to sneak into a camp full of enemies unnoticed, despite being a 4-foot tall walking, talking duck with a crossbow. From makeshift slingshots to high-powered rifles and top hats to police vests, make sure you equip your Mutants for the dangers ahead. Nothing says post-human quite like a mutated boar in spiked metal armor charging at you with a blunderbuss in his hands.
Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Overview
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Torrent Download is done downloading, right-click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Torrent Download folder, extract the .iso with WinRAR and run the setup.
- Click “Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir” and then click install. Wait for the game to install. Be sure to disable any form of anti-virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun, and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.