Create your own original games, import custom assets, automate games with scripting, set up complete RPG dungeons, manipulate the physics, create hinges & joints, and of course flip the table when you are losing the game. All with an easy to use system integrated with Steam Workshop. You can do anything you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are endless! Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes, and Mahjong. Additionally, there are thousands of community created content on the Workshop. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table! If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, create scripts, and much more.
Tabletop Simulator Overview
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Tabletop Simulator Torrent Download (v11.1 & ALL DLC’s) is done downloading, right-click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Tabletop Simulator Torrent Download (v11.1 & ALL DLC’s) folder, extract the .iso with WinRAR and run the setup.
- Click “Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir” and then click install. Wait for the game to install. Be sure to disable any form of anti-virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun, and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.