Kazuma Kiryu thought his Tojo Clan days were behind him. He and the young girl in his care, Haruka Sawamura, have built a peaceful life from the ashes of conflict. All it took was a single gunshot to shatter that peace. Yukio Terada, the Fifth Chairman of the Tojo Clan, has been assassinated. With war on the horizon, the legendary Dragon of Dojima is pulled back into the world he wanted to leave behind. Kiryu must travel to Sotenbori, Osaka in an attempt to broker peace between the rival clans, but Ryuji Goda, known as the Dragon of Kansai, will stop at nothing to get his war. In this world, there can only be one dragon. Rebuilt from the ground up, Yakuza Kiwami 2 uses the Dragon Engine to update one of the series stand-out titles into a modern classic. The PC version includes all the enthusiast features you’ve come to expect: 4K resolution, unlocked framerates, customizable controls, and robust graphics options. Play fan favorite minigames including updated versions of the Cabaret Club simulator and Clan Creator, or check out all new additions like an arcade port of Virtual On, golf bingo, and Toylets. Also new to Kiwami 2 is the ‘Majima Saga’ which features Goro Majima in his own playable adventure revealing events that occur prior to the game.
Yakuza Kiwami 2 Overview
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Yakuza Kiwami 2 Torrent Download is done downloading, right-click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Yakuza Kiwami 2 Torrent Download folder, extract the .iso with WinRAR and run the setup.
- Click “Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir” and then click install. Wait for the game to install. Be sure to disable any form of anti-virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun, and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.